Be Your Own Boss
Potential of $200K Per Year!
We will train, educate, and assist you in developing your very own successful Collections Business.
The credit and collections industry is the largest industry in the country today, even bigger than banking and insurance!
Why is this so? Simply because we have an expanding credit economy. It works like this…
- When the economy is good, credit granting becomes more liberal, more accounts receivable are created and our industry gets even better!
- When economic times are bad, money gets tight, interest rates climb and a slowdown of accounts receivable payments occurs. Businesses need their money faster than ever before, and our industry benefits.
Business owners are in constant need of our services. Inflation or recession, boom or bust, regardless of the economic climate, our industry continues to expand and prosper.
If you are an assertive results-oriented individual, you have the ability to earn $125K to $250K in your first year as a Regional Manager in the Financial Gravity Independent Agent Partner Program. Some of the benefits include:
- Own your own business – enjoy the freedom and independence of a flexible schedule with no required evening, weekend, or major travel
- Unlimited earning potential – ability to earn $125K to $250K in your first year
- Recession proof industry
- For highly motivated, experienced entrepreneurs
- Little overhead or expense
- Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself – comprehensive training, ongoing education and coaching, are supplied
- Exclusive sales territory in your area and no sales boundaries
How We Do It
Financial Gravity and Nationwide E-Z Cashflow Solutions have an exclusive partnership that provides you as a Regional Manager the ability to offer business owners products and services they desperately need at rates they can afford.
Through Nationwide we provide the premier recovery solution for businesses:
- NEZ Marketing is the marketing arm representing a National Firm that is one of the Top Collection Professionals in the United States.
- We recover slow paying, delinquent accounts and bad checks for businesses, financial institutions, and medical practices throughout the country.
- We provide business owners with comprehensive accounts receivable management.
- Unlike most collection agencies where 30-50% is charged to collect a balance, we only charge a low one-time flat fee of typically less than 10% per account.
- Our highest priority is to maintain the relationship between our clients and their customers. We don’t use harsh tactics which can alienate customers. By being persistent but always courteous and professional, we can recover past due accounts without alienating our clients’ customers or patients.
Through Financial Gravity, you can offer:
- The Tax Blueprint®, our unmatched Strategic Tax Planning product to save business owners tens-to-hundreds of thousands of dollars annually through legal, ethical, and moral use of the IRS Tax Code to reduce personal income taxes.
- The Tax Operating System®, our exclusive service to implement the Tax Blueprint® and provide tax advise, tax returns, bookkeeping, and more.
- Wealth Management Products and Services (AUM) that stand apart from other investment firms offerings.
- Insurance Products that are strategic, flexible, and advantageous.
The Partner Program
All for a one-time fee, the Regional Manager Independent Agent Partner Program includes:
- Three Commissions Revenue Streams!
- Personal Sales
- Group Sales Override
- Back End Collections
- A defined territory of population from 1-2 million
- You and your reps can also sell anywhere in the country without restriction
- Full Training Program where you learn how to:
- Hire and train new sales reps for your territory
- Spot and attract the right candidates
- Develop them quickly with our “Fast Start” training program
- Perform all the responsibilities of a Regional Manager
- Success Kit including Sales Rep Shoulder Bags, Laptop Computer, Software, Websites, Presentation Sales Kit, PowerPoint Presentations for hiring new sales reps, Training Videos, Recruiting Brochures, Service Agreements, and Business Cards.
- Follow up Advanced Training and Support Classes to ensure success.
You’re A Regional Manager
As a Regional Manager you will perform the following:
- Oversee your exclusive sales territory in your own area
- Direct outside sales/account management team to promote B2B profit recovery, outsourcing, and collections services to businesses.
- New business & relationship development with prospective clients.
- Create sales presentations and proposals and negotiate service contracts.
- Provide weekly sales updates to executive management.
- Provide outstanding customer service to existing and prospective clients to retain, renew, and build the sales base.
What’s Next? I’m Ready!
We're looking for individuals who are entrepreneurial and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who have the motivation to excel! You must have a minimum of $20K in liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
Ready to take control of your future? Want to know more? We want to talk to you!
Please fill out the form and we will get right back with you. Don’t wait. This is a solid opportunity with the best company in the industry. We look forward to discussing with you!