How Easy Is A Tini Toy Route To Run?
These examples used below are to help explain how the route operates and should not be used as a promise of sales or inducement to buy. Always be conservative with calculations that affect any numbers in a business transaction.
1. Each distributor services their displays once a month by counting the toys remaining on the rack. For example, you placed a toy rack in service with 100 toys. The next month you return and you find 50 toys. You have sold 50 toys that month.
2. Owners or managers, at the retail location, will sign the invoice stating the amount of toys sold or stocked.
3. The retail location, when your display unit is placed, is responsible for any missing or unaccounted toys, and will pay you accordingly.
4. Restocking of 50 toys will again give you a total of 100 toys on the display unit.
5. Your professional locator or you yourself, will have set-up payment arrangements with the retailer during your marketing tour when your route was initially established.
Does The Business Have Good Foot Traffic?
If the answer is "YES", then that business has the potential of being a good retail location, and it is highly likely that the operator is looking for HIGH-IMPACT sales opportunities. The following is a list of some of the types of business that could be successful locations for Tini Toys, Inc.
| || |
Become A Distributor Today!
Let Tini Toy's Work For You!