America's Swimming Pool Co.
Service, excellence, and integrity, ASP—America’s Swimming Pool Company is looking for entrepreneurs who embody all of these and more. An ASP franchise is for people who love helping people, who care about doing excellent work at a high level, and who want real financial independence. ASP provides both aspiring and current business owners with an easy path to ownership, thanks to the incredible support and world-class training provided. Learn more!
What Does an America's Swimming Pool Co. Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with America's Swimming Pool Co., you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $50,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $84,695 - $206,018. America's Swimming Pool Co. charges a franchise fee of $40,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (30% off Franchise and Territory Fees). *
Financial requirements for this franchise:
What does Liquid Capital mean?
What does Franchise Fee mean?
|Total Investment:||$84,695 - $206,018
What does Total Investment mean?
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||30% off Franchise and Territory Fees
|SBA Approved:||Not Available
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Macon, GA
Pool Service Franchise
Be Part of America's #1 Swimming Pool Service Company
Service, excellence, and integrity, ASP—America’s Swimming Pool Company is looking for entrepreneurs who embody all of these and more. An ASP franchise is for people who love helping people, who care about doing excellent work at a high level, and who want real financial independence. ASP provides both aspiring and current business owners with an easy path to ownership, thanks to the incredible support and world-class training provided by ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company. Our proven model has already created prosperity for hundreds of people across the United States, but our team is still looking for hard-working, hungry owners who want nothing less than excellent returns and financial freedom.
- High return on your investment
- Easy ownership (be your own boss!)
- Turn-key systems & technology
- Proven success model
- Growing, in-demand business
- Take Advantage of a Fast-Growing Industry
Services such as gardening, cleaning, cooking, and more, have become indispensable in the United States. Among these industries, pool cleaning and maintenance is emerging as another essential home service. Regardless of the weather or temperature, a pool needs proper maintenance. If a pool is not maintained properly, needed repairs can cost significantly more than regular maintenance. So, having a pool company means you’ll always have a customer base!
Here are the numbers that explain why owning a pool service franchise is a smart move:
- There are 11 million pools in the U.S.
- It’s a $15 billion industry
- Only 50% of pool owners use cleaning service
- 100% of pools need a pool service
- Many opportunities to grow & expand
- Our essential business provides essential services
What Drives ASP Franchises
Since opening our doors in 2002, we haven’t settled with being anything but the best pool cleaning, repair, and renovation company in the nation. We’re dedicated and passionate about our work, and this translates to happy customers! Our quality service has helped our business expand out of Macon, Georgia. Since starting to franchise in 2005, we’ve gained over 100 franchisees that serve over 400 cities!
Whether you’re looking to expand your current pool service company or are looking to start a new one, we have solutions for you.
Why do so many entrepreneurs choose us?
- We have an established referral network
- Our brand name is recognizable
- We’ve been awarded “Best in Category” for all services for multiple years
- We continuously train and support our franchisees
- Our custom PoolOps software for management of billing, chemical readings, and more
- We provide national buying power
- We have an existing reputation for excellence
- Our home-based business provides a great work-life balance
- Growing, in-demand business
A Pool Franchise Invested in Your Success
With ASP franchises, you can trust that you will receive the necessary tools and resources to succeed. We’ll provide everything you need to start—from marketing to training. This way, you can instantly focus on your customer’s needs and expanding the reputation of your business.
Our pool cleaning franchise gives you the tools and resources you need to help your franchise grow. You will meet others who went through similar experiences and are willing to share their experience and knowledge with you. Importantly, you’ll be the sole owner of your business. So, ASP provides the resources for your success without making you compromise on the independence of your business!
The Top Nine Reasons Why America’s Swimming Pool Co. Is Right For You
- TURNKEY BUSINESS MODEL: With decades’ worth of experience in the industry, we’ve developed a finely-tuned business model to help our locations grow. From an integrated consumer system to our convenient PoolOps mobile platform, we’ll provide the tools and support you need to keep customers informed and satisfied.
- EXPERIENCED SUPPORT STAFF: We offer unparalleled support from a passionate, highly attentive, professional staff in all the key disciplines you’ll need including customer acquisition, sales support skills, and technical expertise.
- A VIBRANT AND GROWING INDUSTRY: There are over 11 million swimming pools in the United States, but only half of these pools are maintained by a swimming pool service. With such growth potential, the $15 billion swimming pool industry is proven to provide franchise owners with multiple streams of recurring revenue and a wide margin for growth.
- A RECOGNIZED BRAND: As an America’s Swimming Pool Company owner, you’ll have the benefit of operating as a brand with nationwide name recognition. Clients turn to us across the nation thanks to our hard work and excellent service. However, we don’t just rely on our name to generate business; we also rely on comprehensive marketing strategies.
- TRAINING AT POOL SCHOOL: Our franchisees learn everything at Pool School, based at our Macon, Georgia headquarters. Our headquarters includes a state-of-the-art, 20,000-square-foot training campus for swimming pool service, maintenance, repair, and renovation. This campus encompasses a warehouse with equipment and product representatives of key swimming pool manufacturers in the industry, 12 fully functional display pools, a classroom, and two outdoor swimming pools.
- DETAILED MARKETING STRATEGIES: We provide a clear roadmap for your success by sharing proven strategies for growth. This ensures that your new swimming pool service franchise is set up for success. Then, we’ll provide you with an invaluable resource: a list of all the addresses of every residential and commercial pool in your territory, as well as information on each potential client’s income and other demographic data.
- NATIONAL BUYING POWER: Because of the relationships ASP has established with leading swimming pool supply companies, you’ll get access to discounts and wholesale prices no other local business could compete with. We partner with companies like Pool Corp, Pentair, Hayward, Zodiac, and more! While your competitors must pay full price for their pool supplies, you can enjoy greater buying power with our national partners.
- INVESTED IN TECHNOLOGY: Streamline the day-to-day sales and operations of the business with easy-to-use technology tools.
- LOW INVESTMENT: The initial investment needed to begin the operation of an ASP is between $84,294 and $201,209.50. This includes, but is not limited to, the franchise fee, the business outfitting, and the initial marketing expense.
Learn more now!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on America's Swimming Pool Co. available today for you to review.
America's Swimming Pool Co. has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
- Multiple Award Winning Pool Service Company As Voted By Industry Experts
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Ranked #197 in 2023
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500 – Awarded “Best of the Best” 2022
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500 - Awarded “Best in Category” of ALL services 2022
- Named Best Swimming Pool Maintenance Franchise to Open 2019
- Franchise Business Review - Top Low-Cost Franchises 2019
America's Swimming Pool Co. is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $50,000 in liquid capital to invest.