Don’t be fooled! This is NOT a typical food truck franchise. DonutNV serves a delicious & easy to make product to corporate & private event customers. Corporate customers book their special events (product launches, holiday parties, team-building days). Families call to serve donuts at private parties (weddings, baby showers, birthdays).
What Does a DonutNV Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with DonutNV, you'll need to have at least $100,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $174,575 - $243,024. They also offer a discount for veterans. *
Options available to franchisees:
BEST FOR EXECUTIVES AND SEMI-ABSENTEE OWNERS
- Low-Risk: No Landlord, No Long-term Lease, Few Employees, Low Food Waste
- High Reward: Astounding Profit Margins
- Fast Ramp-up: Trailer is a moving billboard that sells itself
- Predictable Revenues: Serve Corporate Events, Private Events and much more!
- Ultra-Flexible Lifestyle: Days Off & Closed Whenever You Decide - Set Your Own Schedule
- Low Food Waste: Proprietary Innovative Donut Factory Makes 1,100 Donuts Per Hour
- Quick-Serve Customers: Average Customer Turn-Around Time is an Amazing 45-Seconds
- Marketing Made Easy: Build Awareness A Few Months - Clients Call You For Bookings
- Year-Round Business: Hot & Fresh Mini-Donuts and Coffee, Cold Fresh Lemonade & Iced Coffee
- Simple & Interactive: No Complicated Recipes, Employees Put on a Show, & Customer Have Fun
The Business Model
DonutNV is an interactive, mobile franchise opportunity that is fun to operate and profitable! They serve hot mini donuts, fresh squeezed lemonade and other juices, plus hot and iced coffee, including their signature NVous iced coffee. DonutNV is superior to competitors in that they offer mobile franchises exclusively via our custom donut trailers. The turn-key, one of a kind trailers are built from the ground-up and include their exclusive donut machines and LED viewing window. Guests are able to watch not only the donuts being made fresh, but also the citrus being squeezed and the juices and beverages bubbling via their counter-top merchandising. DonutNV’s proprietary donuts are made to order and have high margins with low waste.
This is a sweet, Low-Risk franchise opportunity: set your schedule by booking events well ahead of time, flat weekly royalties (no penalty for success!) and minimal labor overhead (on 2-3 people per truck).
When Founders, Alex and Amanda Gingold were looking to escape corporate America, they couldn't find a business opportunity or franchise that was affordable or that fit their on-the-go lifestyle. So, they built it themselves! DonutNV started as a small mall kiosk in 2014 and grew into the mobile space in 2015. Since then, they haven't looked back and continue to innovate in the mobile space.
DonutNV equates any interaction with the brand to being the "Chick-Fil-A of the mobile donut world." They provide a premium product paired with a premium experience, from start to finish. As a DonutNV franchise owner you will respond to event leads quickly, both day and night. Your team will arrive early to events, giving the event host piece of mind. DonutNV provides a premium experience, differentiating the franchise as more than "just another food truck." They follow up every event with a thank you note, making sure customers know that their business is appreciated.
The ongoing vision at DonutNV is to build a brand that makes guests say “WOW!” Their concept is designed to be memorable by offering a tasty snack AND a show, with the goal to make everyone’s day sweet at DonutNV!
Ideal Franchise Candidate
- You Want to Scale and Grow a Multiple Unit Business
- You Want to be the Chief Executive and NOT a Donut Baker
- You Love Providing Great Customer Service
- You Troubleshoot & Fix Problems without Frustration
- You Have a Strong Business Acumen
- You are a Team-Oriented Self-Starter
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on DonutNV available today for you to review.
DonutNV is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.