SILVER CROSS franchisees operate a healthcare franchise business that sells, installs and maintains accessibility and mobility equipment for residential applications. Operating out of protected, exclusive territories, each SILVER CROSS franchise partner will become the go to source for health care-related lifting equipment including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, vertical lifts and ceiling lifts as well as in-home mobility and accessibility equipment including ramps, bathtub lifts and roll in showers.
By providing these services, SILVER CROSS allows people with disabilities and other physical limitation challenges to remain in their homes, living
independently. Our franchisees derive tremendous satisfaction building a business while enhancing the lives of their clients.
Why Choose Silver Cross?
- Excellent work/life balance and business lifestyle – the primary operating hours of a SILVER CROSS business are Monday thru Friday, 9-5.
- Competition – few competitors match the SILVER CROSS business model to be the complete and dedicated resource for all lifting and accessibility equipment needs.
- Exclusive territory – each SILVER CROSS franchisee is granted and operates out of an exclusive territory of between 500,000 and 1,000,000 population giving you every opportunity to capture as much market share as possible.
- Supplier relationships and recycled equipment strategy – SILVER CROSS maintains relationships with the leading suppliers of accessibility and lifting equipment. These relationships allow the SILVER CROSS franchisee the ability to meet critical client time frames and needs and build credibility as the 'go to' resource for accessibility products.
- Built in lead/client generation – SILVER CROSS maintains an aggressive Internet marketing strategy to capture and route web-based searches and inquiries for accessibility solutions to local franchisees.
- Low start-up and operating costs – SILVER CROSS has a modest initial investment and low overhead costs as compared to many other businesses. The SILVER CROSS business can operate with 3 employees or less and in low cost, light industrial warehouse space.
Training and Support
SILVER CROSS franchisees benefit from a system that has been proven and tested over nearly 20 years and 200,000 clients.
We provide our franchisees with support in establishing and growing a dynamic business with a focus on the following areas:
- Marketing: SILVER CROSS has developed a proven marketing system to identify, and develop a network of active and reliable healthcare professional referrals. As a franchisee, you will benefit from the tools and experience we have developed over nearly 20 years in business. SILVER CROSS also maintains an aggressive, Internet marketing strategy that generates thousands of leads for prospective clients from all over the US and Canada. As a result, in many cases, franchisees have an immediate source of potential customers to jump-start their business.
- Supplier Relations: SILVER CROSS maintains preferred relationships with some of the leading providers of in-home accessibility and mobility equipment. These relationships allow franchisees to receive advantageous pricing and terms and also allow for sensible inventory management and timely client installation.
- Training: SILVER CROSS provides its franchisees with comprehensive training before, during and after the launch of your business covering:
- Referral network marketing and development
- Client sales consultation, proposals and commitment
- Installation and service
- Supplier relations
- Sourcing and selling recycled equipment
We're looking for franchise owners with:
- Strong "people skills"
- Successful sales experience
- Marketing expertise
- The ability to build relationships with health care professionals
- Access $100k in liquid capital
- A desire to work full time in the business