How was your franchise/opportunity originally conceived and started?
I was a Fitness Director and Personal Trainer for many years and have worked for Bally Total Fitness, La Fitness, Hollywood, and was the Vice of Just Fitness with a member base of over 35,000 customers and I built a business plan and took it to 2 long term clients in hopes of making something more unique and effective than anything else in the fitness industry.
Why did I found it? Because I felt the fitness industry as a whole has been failing its customer base and I saw a unique niche in the marketplace: One-on-one personal training that’s done in a group setting.
What was your original vision for your company? How has that changed over time?
In 30 years, Peak Zone Fitness will change the fitness industry...
What do you believe is the single most important factor when choosing a franchise?
Being unique with a high profit margin. We have both.
Why should someone choose your franchise over other similar franchises?
WE ARE THE FUTURE OF FITNESS FRANCHISING
We’re Offering one of the most unique fitness franchise opportunities in the United States, your Peak Zone Fitness Franchise location will have very low start-up costs with a minimum under $130,000 and a fitness industry-low five percent royalty fee. New franchisees can be part of America's first great fitness revolution that provides the most advanced step-by-step training platform on the market with Peak Zone Fitness founder Donny Day.
What makes your industry attractive?
The fitness industry has seen consistent growth in the U.S. for the last several years. According to the latest IHRSA report, the fitness industry globally was estimated at $83.1 billion in 2016, up from $81 billion in 2015. It’s estimated to grow even more in 2018, reaching $87.5 billion. The U.S. fitness industry is outperforming global projections, having grown in some years as much as 7.2 percent.
What types of qualities do you look for in potential franchisees?
Ambitious, articulate, serious minded people who are looking to make money.
What do your franchise fees and royalties cover?
Our very low-cost Initial Franchise Fee $15,000 includes:
- A comprehensive two-week training program at our corporate headquarters
- General Sales and Marketing training
- Five days of assistance and guidance at your location for either pre-opening or grand opening assistance.
- Providing ongoing assistance
- Local affiliate website for your Franchise
- Our proprietary educational platform
- Our proprietary Operations Manual
- Our proprietary Pre-Operations Manual
- Our proprietary Peak Zone Fitness Certification Workshop Manual
Our Royalty Fee:
The most immersive ongoing support in the fitness industry.
- Over 500 staff exercise instructional videos
- Over 250 workouts videos explaining everything to you, your trainers, and your clients Pre-Operations manuals for franchisees and your management team
- Operations manual for franchisees and your management team
- The most comprehensive certification book for you and your staff
- Full operations support
- Full Human Resources support
- Full hiring and payroll support
- Full marketing support for online and local
- Full sales presentation walkthrough and training
- Full build out and building design support
- Location recommendations
- Annual conferences and ongoing training
- Unique Scientific Approach that Produces Results
Get ready to have your socks blown off with our unique turn-key system! Fitness testing, tracking, accountability, nutrition, and more.
How do territories work for your franchisees?
We are a brand-new concept and our territories are wide open! Come claim yours!
Why has your franchise model been successful?
In an industry exploding with growth, Peak Zone Fitness franchises stand out from the competition.
Offering one of the most unique fitness franchise opportunities in the United States, the company has very low start-up costs of under $130,000 and a fitness industry low 5% Royalty Fee. New franchisees can be part of America's first great fitness revolution that provides the most advanced step-by-step training platform on the market with Peak Zone Fitness Founder, Donny Day.
“Peak Zone Fitness is affordable and accessible to all fitness levels, so this creates a prime opportunity for franchise success. The way that clients start in our program, with the V02 testing, and our level of accountability blending nutrition with fitness is also unique and lends to their overall success in the program. We have refined and tested our workouts time after time to ensure that clients are achieving the maximum benefit, which lends to customer loyalty and a great franchise opportunity.”
- Over 600 5-Star Reviews - What's it worth to have hundreds of die-hard fans of your business? Satisfied members shows our dedication to member results.
- Unique to the fitness center, we are the only one in the country that determines their client’s optimum “Peak Zone.” This is done through free volume oxygen consumption (Vo2) testing every two months. Heart rate is also tracked. In addition, Peak Zone Fitness incorporates a one-on-one training system that's done in a group setting. The program is made up of over 500 different exercises and 250 dynamic workouts. Members compete with their own stats to push themselves in a positive fitness environment.
- A comprehensive 2-week training program - Our 2-week training program at our working headquarters will show you everything you need to know to run a successful Peak Zone Fitness Franchise. You and your staff will have access to over 700 detailed fitness videos and much more.
Where do you see your franchise in 5 years and 10 years?
What is your favorite advice for new franchisees to help them succeed?
Follow my pre-operations manual, stick to our core principles and never stop working towards your success. It’s all laid out for you.
What would you tell potential franchisees that may be nervous about the financial burdens of starting a franchise?
I was under funded myself when I started but I had a great pre-sale and I will walk you through how to do the same.
Can you explain your financial assistance?
On average, how long does it take to start a new franchise from the franchisees point of view?
What was your background and experience before founding this franchise?
Donny Day has many certifications by National Academy of Sports Medicine, Cooper Institute, American Fitness Training of Athletics, American Council on Exercise, Pilates, Personal Training Fundamentals, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Walking & Running Certification, General Nutrition, Sports Specific Nutrition, and The Fundamentals of Fitness through Bally Total Fitness.
Within the almost 15 years of his experience, Donny has mentored over 100 Fitness Managers, 1000 Personal Trainers and over 40,000 Clients to success in the art of program design, nutrition, and more. He has worked for Bally Total Fitness, LA Fitness, and Just Fitness. With over 15 collective company awards to his name, and multiple large-scale program designs to his name, Donny has helped thousands of members reach their desired fitness level.
He has knowledge of big corporate gyms, 1-on-1 personal training, group classes, and every other system. With his vast experience, he created the Peak Zone Fitness program to fill what he saw as a gap in the industry: 1-on-1 personal training in a group setting that is truly individualized to specific client needs.
It’s a program in which clients are using science to eliminate guessing as well as giving every client a vast knowledge about fitness and nutrition. He created a program that not only gives clients the most knowledge possible but gives the trainers a greater collective wealth of knowledge than any single certification could. Peak Zone Fitness Trainers have to complete a 300-page book and 90-day training course before they begin running the program.
This is why Peak Zone Fitness has been featured in over 200 different media outlets including FOX, THE CW, The Advocate, and D-Magazine and why Peak Zone Fitness also has an unapparelled 600 PERFECT REVIEWS.
This program is unique because there’s never been anything like it and it is the result of the most comprehensive experience possible.
Do you have any franchisee testimonials or success stories that you would like to share?
References and over 1000 reviews are available at your request.