Maple Bear USA
Maple Bear USA was established in 2014 and currently has three schools in Texas and Arizona. Maple Bear USA is part of the Maple Bear Global Schools network. Maple Bear is a leader in early childhood education worldwide! A proven brand with more than 570 schools in 30+ countries across the globe. Maple Bear USA schools are high-quality and affordable early learning centers for infants, toddlers, and children from 6 weeks of age to 6 years. Education with a global perspective including a second language immersion learning environment sets Maple Bear apart from the competition.
What Does a Maple Bear USA Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Maple Bear USA, you'll need to have at least $300,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $600,000.
Options available to franchisees:
|SBA:|| Registered in franchisor directory
Facts about this franchise:
|Total Units:||570 schools in 30+ countries, 3 schools in the USA
Maple Bear Global Network of Schools
There is a definite need for more childcare options in the USA. Parents are looking for quality early childhood education that is inclusive, affordable, and gets results.
A proven brand with more than 570 schools in 30+ countries worldwide, Maple Bear is a global leader in bilingual education. The Maple Bear curriculum celebrates diversity. Our expansion in the USA has only just begun with one school in Tempe, Arizona and two others in Dallas Fort Worth, Texas. All of our schools offer a strong foundational program in Spanish.
We are actively looking for qualified daycare and pre-school owners who are passionate about education to join the rapidly growing Maple Bear family. We are open to pursuing opportunities in other US states too.
Why Maple Bear Schools
- Maple Bear schools are an excellent, long term investment and a proven model. School owners are provided with comprehensive operational resources and a marketing support system to build a strong foundation for business growth.
- Education excellence is key. The Maple Bear curriculum, which presents as a turnkey operation, is constantly being refreshed by more than 250 Canadian faculty members who train and support Maple Bear teachers around the world to deliver it properly.
- The Own a School opportunity is an attractive investment. Maple Bear’s upfront fees for school owners are lower than competitors, with wide-open expansion opportunities and real estate options.
Maple Bear School Owners
Our diverse global School Owners come from different backgrounds but share a common love of learning. They have embrace the Maple Bear philosophy and understand how an investment in education generates positive change in the lives of children.
- Preferably worked in education and/or has a strong appreciation of academics
- Business, management, and leadership experience is a plus
- Ideally owns or has access to a property approximately 11,000 sq. ft that may be converted to a Maple Bear school
- The availability to invest $300,000 and $600,000 net worth
- Interest in working with children to create an inclusive, safe environment.
- Desire to build a meaningful legacy business in the community
If this sounds like you, request information to learn more about Maple Bear schools today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Maple Bear USA available today for you to review.
Maple Bear USA is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Arizona, Florida, Texas,
Interested parties should have at least $300,000 in liquid capital to invest.