Expedia® Inc., is gearing up for the highly anticipated 2-night inaugural cruise of the Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas sailing from Bayonne, New Jersey from November 16-18. As valued travel partners, all Expedia CruiseShipCenters corporate leadership staff and franchise partners have been exclusively invited aboard to celebrate and experience the debut of the new ship.With its virtual balconies, robotic bartenders and radio frequency ID wristbands to enable passengers to make cashless payments, the Quantum of the Seas has been touted as the smartest ship at sea. The Quantum Class spans 18 decks, encompasses 167,800 gross registered tons, carries 4,180 guests at double occupancy and features 2,090 staterooms. As the third largest cruise ship in the world, it is packed with industry firsts including key features in dining, technology and entertainment that set it apart from the rest.
Get more information on some of the opportunities mentioned in this post:
Expedia CruiseShipCenters is North America's largest retail travel agency franchise and a leading seller of cruise travel. Build equity and enjoy a great lifestyle with our proven franchise model with more than 30 years of...
Most Popular Articles & Posts
As of 11/27/18:
- Before You Buy: Top 16 Questions to Ask a Franchisor
- Top 10 Traits of Successful Franchisees
- How to Buy a Franchise on a Limited Budget
- Top 10 Funding Sources For Your Franchise Venture
- 8 Characteristics of Highly Profitable Franchises
- 17 Things to Know About Franchise Contracts
- Franchising vs. Entrepreneurship: How to Get All the Benefits Without the Risks
- How to Create a Franchise Business Plan
- Is Buying a Franchise the Right Move? The Pros and Cons of Franchising
- Before You Buy: 10 Questions to Ask a Franchisee
View All Blog Posts »
Have a Question?
Let Us Help You!
First, check out our Franchising F.A.Q. Still have a question? Submit it below and we'll get you an answer!