As bellmen at Caesars Palace, Will Dibos and Justin Ruiz meet plenty of interesting people. One person they met on the job would change their lives: Kris Antolak, the vice president of Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning. While helping Antolak set up his booth at a Las Vegas franchise expo, the pair was introduced to Oxi Fresh and decided to explore the concept further. Today, they're franchisees themselves. Here's how they did it.
Get more information on some of the opportunities mentioned in this post:
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning® is a green, revolutionary cleaning system built on the power of oxygen. As a business, Oxi Fresh combines the advantages of protected territories, turnkey marketing programs, and a variety of...
Most Popular Articles & Posts
As of August 14, 2019:
- Covid-Proof Franchise Companies You May Want to Consider
- 8 Top Franchise Opportunities For Women
- Before You Buy: Top 16 Questions to Ask a Franchisor
- Top 10 Traits of Successful Franchisees
- How to Buy a Franchise on a Limited Budget
- Top 10 Funding Sources For Your Franchise Venture
- 8 Characteristics of Highly Profitable Franchises
- 17 Things to Know About Franchise Contracts
- How to Create a Franchise Business Plan
- Is Buying a Franchise the Right Move? The Pros and Cons of Franchising
- Before You Buy: 10 Questions to Ask a Franchisee
View All Blog Posts »
Have a Question?
Let Us Help You!
First, check out our Franchising F.A.Q. Still have a question? Submit it below and we'll get you an answer!