In February and March 2015, National Property Inspections, Inc., a leader in residential and commercial property inspections, participated in an independent franchisee satisfaction survey conducted by Franchise Business Review. NPI scored 4.1 out of 5.0 and outperformed others in its industry, showing high franchisee satisfaction. NPI received the same score in its 2014 survey.
Get more information on some of the opportunities mentioned in this post:
For most Americans buying a home is the biggest purchase they will ever make; so the demand for well-trained home inspectors continues to grow! Now you can take advantage of this demand with your own National Property...
Most Popular Articles & Posts
As of 11/27/18:
- Before You Buy: Top 16 Questions to Ask a Franchisor
- Top 10 Traits of Successful Franchisees
- How to Buy a Franchise on a Limited Budget
- Top 10 Funding Sources For Your Franchise Venture
- 8 Characteristics of Highly Profitable Franchises
- 17 Things to Know About Franchise Contracts
- Franchising vs. Entrepreneurship: How to Get All the Benefits Without the Risks
- How to Create a Franchise Business Plan
- Is Buying a Franchise the Right Move? The Pros and Cons of Franchising
- Before You Buy: 10 Questions to Ask a Franchisee
View All Blog Posts »
Have a Question?
Let Us Help You!
First, check out our Franchising F.A.Q. Still have a question? Submit it below and we'll get you an answer!