Founded in 1987 by Roland Bates, National Property Inspections is one of the oldest and most respected names in the home inspection and commercial building inspection business. NPI inspectors perform home inspections and commercial property inspections throughout the United States and Canada. In Canada, we operate as Global Property Inspections (GPI).
Get more information on some of the opportunities mentioned in this post:
For most Americans buying a home is the biggest purchase they will ever make; so the demand for well-trained home inspectors continues to grow! Now you can take advantage of this demand with your own National Property...
Most Popular Articles & Posts
As of August 14, 2019:
- 8 Top Franchise Opportunities For Women
- Before You Buy: Top 16 Questions to Ask a Franchisor
- Top 10 Traits of Successful Franchisees
- How to Buy a Franchise on a Limited Budget
- Top 10 Funding Sources For Your Franchise Venture
- 8 Characteristics of Highly Profitable Franchises
- 17 Things to Know About Franchise Contracts
- How to Create a Franchise Business Plan
- Is Buying a Franchise the Right Move? The Pros and Cons of Franchising
- Before You Buy: 10 Questions to Ask a Franchisee
View All Blog Posts »
Have a Question?
Let Us Help You!
First, check out our Franchising F.A.Q. Still have a question? Submit it below and we'll get you an answer!