Kevin Lee believes there’s something wrong with the education system in the United States: there simply aren’t enough teachers in the public school system to give each student the attention he or she deserves. So, he decided to take action. Lee began franchising with Best in Class in 2006, while continuing his career as a property manager. Today, he runs two franchises, with plans to open a third in 2015. Here’s what he has learned.
Get more information on some of the opportunities mentioned in this post:
Do you have a passion for education? How about the desire to invest in yourself? If you answered yes to both of these a Best in Class Education Center Franchise may be the right place for you! With our years of experience...
Most Popular Articles & Posts
As of August 14, 2019:
- 8 Top Franchise Opportunities For Women
- Before You Buy: Top 16 Questions to Ask a Franchisor
- Top 10 Traits of Successful Franchisees
- How to Buy a Franchise on a Limited Budget
- Top 10 Funding Sources For Your Franchise Venture
- 8 Characteristics of Highly Profitable Franchises
- 17 Things to Know About Franchise Contracts
- How to Create a Franchise Business Plan
- Is Buying a Franchise the Right Move? The Pros and Cons of Franchising
- Before You Buy: 10 Questions to Ask a Franchisee
View All Blog Posts »
Have a Question?
Let Us Help You!
First, check out our Franchising F.A.Q. Still have a question? Submit it below and we'll get you an answer!