David Ambrose and Steven Phillips met in Brooksville over 10 years ago when their kids were growing up together. Ambrose was looking for a new business opportunity and Phillips’ restaurant experience made him the perfect business partner. Both men knew Hernando County was missing a southern staple, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. On Thursday, January 8 at 11 a.m., Dickey’s Barbecue opens in Brooksville with a three day grand opening.
Get more information on some of the opportunities mentioned in this post:
Join the largest barbecue chain in America! With over 520 locations in 43 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to great tasting barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or...
Most Popular Articles & Posts
As of August 14, 2019:
- 8 Top Franchise Opportunities For Women
- Before You Buy: Top 16 Questions to Ask a Franchisor
- Top 10 Traits of Successful Franchisees
- How to Buy a Franchise on a Limited Budget
- Top 10 Funding Sources For Your Franchise Venture
- 8 Characteristics of Highly Profitable Franchises
- 17 Things to Know About Franchise Contracts
- How to Create a Franchise Business Plan
- Is Buying a Franchise the Right Move? The Pros and Cons of Franchising
- Before You Buy: 10 Questions to Ask a Franchisee
View All Blog Posts »
Have a Question?
Let Us Help You!
First, check out our Franchising F.A.Q. Still have a question? Submit it below and we'll get you an answer!