Over the years millions of happy consumers have enjoyed the TCBY and Mrs. Fields brands, earning both the icon status. So, for us, joining the two brands makes perfect sense. Through our Dual Branding Concept franchisees can now leverage the power of two of the country’s most readily recognized brands, with over 90% brand awareness!
What Does a TCBY Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with TCBY, you'll need to have at least $100,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $134,000 - $640,000. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (Franchise Fee is Discounted for Veterans). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||Franchise Fee is Discounted for Veterans
Facts about this franchise:
|Home Office:||Broomfiled, CO
Our name stands for The Country’s Best Yogurt. That sentiment was true back when we started in 1981, and it’s still true 40 years later. TCBY isn’t just about making great frozen yogurt or continuing to push ourselves to innovate in the market—although we do both.
TCBY continues as the brand leader in the $8 billion frozen yogurt industry with an impressive brand awareness that’s over 75 percent. Here are a few other tasty facts:
- There are more than 250 TCBY stores operating globally.
- TCBY offers the most extensive product line in the frozen treats category and includes soft-serve and hand-scooped frozen yogurt and sorbets, blended beverages, as well as froyo pies and cakes.
- TCBY invests heavily in franchisee training and support systems.
- New franchisees attend training in Salt Lake City, Utah to learn the latest processes and tools available to help them succeed.
- TCBY started franchising only one short year after it opened in 1981.
- In 2000, TCBY and Mrs. Fields joined forces to become Mrs. Fields Famous Brands.
- The Franchise Support Center provides a central point of contact for any questions.
Why Choose Us?
TCBY outpaces all frozen yogurt brands in consumer awareness and has the highest positive brand impression among its competition. It is also the most frequently visited frozen yogurt store with flavors and toppings being celebrated by customers as indulgent and healthy.
Flexible Store Formats
TCBY is a versatile frozen yogurt concept with three service-model options:
- Counter service
- Stand-alone locations with or without a drive-thru
- Inline at a strip center or neighborhood street setting
- Stand-alone or integrated into another brand location in a high-traffic location such as an airport, convenience store, stadium, or other food service restaurant.
We believe that frozen yogurt should be everywhere, so we have made it possible for TCBY to go anywhere.
Over 40 Years of Experience at Your Service
Helping you get your business open on time and on budget is our goal. We assist our franchisees throughout the entire store opening process with the following:
- Real estate team to assist with market planning and site selection.
- Construction and store opening team to assist with entire store opening process.
- Five-day new franchisee training at the company’s Famous Brands University (FBU).
- Comprehensive FBU curriculum that includes education on products, equipment, store operations, marketing, staffing, accounting, and loss prevention.
- Ongoing support of product and promotional launches.
- National POS platform with comprehensive system support.
Operations/Field Support Services
- Field-based support dedicated to business operations and store profitability.
- Regular, ongoing franchise location visits to consult, educate, and coach on best-in-class business practices.
- Expert employee training.
- Ongoing marketing planning and strategies to help attract new customers while maintaining current regular customers.
- Marketing strategies that emphasize owning the community through local store marketing activities.
- The National Marketing Fund combines funds from all franchise locations to build and maintain our exceptional brand awareness and preference.
Single-unit, multi-unit and co-branding opportunities available throughout the United States.
Here are some of the requirements that all franchisees must meet:
- Passionate about the TCBY & Mrs. Fields brand and product
- Desire to operate a customer-focused and fun business where people come for a delicious treat
- Detail-oriented with respect for standards
- Strong people and leadership skills
- Outgoing, friendly, and energetic personality
- Willing to work hard to be successful
Does this sound like you?
Fill out the form today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on TCBY available today for you to review.
TCBY is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.