Over the years, millions of happy consumers have enjoyed the TCBY and Mrs. Fields brands, earning both iconicstatus. So, for us, joining the two brands makes perfect sense. Leverage the power of two of the country’s most readily recognized brands with one or both of our brands! We believe it is our job to provide our franchisees with the infrastructure, resources, and industry experts to help them open and operate a successful business that will bring them joy for years to come. We should know—our brands have defined their respective categories for over 40 years and are in over 500 locations in 12 countries.
What Does a Mrs. Fields Franchise Cost?
To buy a franchise with Mrs. Fields, you'll need to have at least liquid capital of $100,000 and a minimum net worth of $200,000. Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of $151,000 - $416,500. They also offer financing via 3rd party as well as a discount for veterans (Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)). *
Options available to franchisees:
|Financing:||Via 3rd party
|Veteran Discount:||Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)
|SBA Approved:||Not Available
Facts about this franchise:
Yes, there really is a Mrs. Fields, and her name is Debbi. In 1977, nineteen-year-old entrepreneur Debbi Fields had a dream of starting a business and selling her delicious cookies. Forty-plus years later, her name is synonymous with sweetness and success. Her famous soft-baked, fresh-from-the-oven cookies are known for their high-quality, natural ingredients. Her legacy is carried on by a company of dedicated cookie-makers who take pride in making the Mrs. Fields experience the best it can be.
Here are a few more tasty facts:
- There are approximately 275 Mrs. Fields locations operating around the globe.
- Mrs. Fields began franchising stores in 1990.
- Mrs. Fields’ founder, Debbi Fields, wrote a biographical book called One Smart Cookie.
- Despite persistent urban legends, Mrs. Fields’ famous recipe has never been sold to the general public.
- Providing free samples to potential customers has remained a cornerstone of the Mrs. Fields business since the very first store opened in 1977.
- Mrs. Fields has developed the Famous Brands University, located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Mrs. Fields has over 40 years of brand success and over 30 years of franchising experience.
Flexible Store Formats
- Our primary format is counter service, which allows for minimal labor and easy operations.
- Many locations are suitable for a Mrs. Fields—including inline mall locations, kiosks, tourist destinations, and other high-traffic locations such as airports.
- The store footprint can be adapted for spaces large and small.
Over 40 Years of Experience at Your Service
Helping you get your business open ontime and on budget is our goal. We assist our franchisees throughout the entire store opening process with the following:
- Real estate team to assist with market planning and site selection.
- Construction and store opening team to assist with entire store opening process.
- Five-day new franchisee training at the company’s Famous Brands University (FBU).
- Comprehensive FBU curriculum that includes education on products, equipment, store operations, marketing, staffing, accounting, and loss prevention.
- Ongoing support of product and promotional launches.
Operations/Field Support Services
- Field-based support dedicated to business operations and store profitability.
- Regular, ongoing franchise location visits to consult, educate, and coach on best-in-class business practices.
- Expert employee training.
- Ongoing marketing plan and strategy to help attract new customers while maintaining current regular customers.
- Marketing strategies that emphasize owning the community through local store marketing activities.
- National Marketing Fund to combine funds from all the franchise locations to build and maintain our exceptional brand awareness and preference.
Here are some of the requirements that all franchisees must meet:
- Passionate about the Mrs. Fields brand and product
- Desire to operate a customer-focused and fun business where people come for a delicious treat
- Detail-oriented with respect for standards
- Strong people and leadership skills
- Outgoing, friendly, and energetic personality
- Willing to work hard to be successful
Does this sound like you?
Fill out the form today!
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Mrs. Fields available today for you to review.
Mrs. Fields is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 in liquid capital to invest.