Delivery Is Now A Way Of Life & It’s Only Getting More Popular!
Time To Eat Delivery has years of experience in helping families from all over the US start their own grocery and restaurant delivery business. Our highly trained experts are ready to help you make money and grow your business potential.
"Home food delivery is surging thanks to the ease of online ordering, new study shows. CNBC predicts a 79% surge in the total North American food delivery market from $43 billion to $76 Billion in a few years." — CNBC 2019 Report
Time To Eat Delivery has helped families from all over the US and Canada start their own prosperous delivery businesses. This isn’t a franchise that makes you pay royalties and dues. This is 100% your business but you will have the assistance of the Time To Eat experts down through the years as you grow and expand.
You'll Benefit From:
- Minimal Investment: Only $34,500 for a complete, turnkey business.
- Proven Model: Food delivery is one of the fastest growing industries in the US.
- Almost No Overhead: No inventory to hold and no office to rent.
- Flexible Hours: You can set your hours of operation and you will have drivers to conduct deliveries.
- Work From Home: Regardless of how big you become, you will never need more than a home office.
- Great Income Potential: Our current clients are making upwards of $170k their first year alone.
- Fully automated delivery system: When orders come in they will automatically go to the restaurant and the delivery driver.
Our Designers Will Start Creating Your Business With 10% Down
Every business is customized to you, your location and demographic and what your vision is for the business. Everyone we help is different, and so are their businesses. This isn't a cookie cutter operation.
What Time To Eat Delivery Provides You:
- Customized professional websites for grocery, restaurant, and corporate lunch delivery businesses
- A customized and branded copyright logo
- Promotional Flyers and banner
- Customized marketing materials such as business cards, brochures, postcards, coupons and uniforms
- Food delivery tablets for restaurants for use by restaurants to obtain restaurant delivery orders
- Prior to launch, we contact restaurants and businesses on your behalf
- State of the art restaurant ordering and driver dispatch software and mobile app.
- Colored car topper and door magnets
- Apple and IOS developer account
- Creation of a mobile website compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Business license and home occupation permit with city or county
- State of the art ordering software for your website
- Assistance in the advertising, hiring and training of drivers
- Thermal bags
- Phone service that is professionally recorded and routes to your cell phone
- SEO services to be sure your delivery service is found online. We enter your business into over 70 browsers and directories on the web
- Credit card processing setup
- Proven Marketing plan
- Association memberships such as Chamber of Commerce and Restaurant Association
- Ribbon cutting in your city
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter business page
- Facebook and Google advertising campaign paid by us
- Displays for restaurant and grocery store counters
- Step by step operating instructions
- Customized advertisement videos
- Extensive assistance long after you start detailing your business plan and every aspect of business operation. We don't just get you started and leave, but we walk with you as you grow and expand.
- We send a representative to your area to attempt to secure working relationships with local restaurants and to introduce your service to companies in your area.
- Extensive local advertising campaign during launch which may include radio, newspaper, news station, movie theatre promotions, sign spinners, food giveaways, Facebook, Google, Instagram paid promotions, sports stadiums, mailers, door hangers, billboards, contests, etc. You will not need an advertising budget! We take care of that for you and it is included with your package.
And we will not help any other delivery business in your area!
The cost for a Time To Eat Delivery grocery, restaurant and corporate lunch delivery service package is a one-time fee, and we continue to help you for years. Whether it’s making adjustments to your website or giving business advice, we don’t charge!
Ready to learn more about starting your own delivery business?
Request Information Below Now To Take The Next Steps With Time To Eat!