Time To Eat Delivery
For $74,000 you can have your own corporate grocery and restaurant delivery business. We use the most advanced delivery software in the world and our team of experts will walk with you step by step as we create your business. Our rep. will fly out to your area to obtain restaurant partnerships. We will then walk with you as you grow and expand your business.
What Does a Time To Eat Delivery Opportunity Cost?
To buy an opportunity with Time To Eat Delivery, you'll need to have at least $35,000 in liquid capital. Owners can expect to make a total investment of $54,500 - $94,500. They also offer financing as well as a discount for veterans. *
Options available to owners:
Facts about this opportunity:
|Home Office:||Prather, California
It's About Time!
Time To Eat Delivery has helped families from all over the US and Canada start their own prosperous delivery businesses.
This isn’t a franchise that makes you pay royalties and dues. This is 100% your business but you will have the assistance of the Time To Eat experts down through the years as you grow and expand.
Covid has changed the way people order food and groceries and that is not expected to change, even after we are back to normal.
Time To Eat Delivery website
You'll Benefit From:
- Proven Model: Food delivery is one of the fastest growing industries in the US.
- Almost No Overhead: No inventory to hold and no office to rent.
- Flexible Hours: You can set your hours of operation and you will have drivers to conduct deliveries.
- Work From Home: Regardless of how big you become, you will never need more than a home office.
- Great Income Potential: Our current clients are making upwards of $100k their first year alone.
- Fully automated delivery system: When orders come in they will automatically go to the restaurant and the delivery driver.
Our designers will start creating your business with your down-payment
Every business is customized to you, your location and demographic and what your vision is for the business. Everyone we help is different, and so are their businesses. This isn't a cookie cutter operation.
3 Plans to Choose From Depending On Your Budget
Basic Package - $54,500 (200k Territory Population)
Regular Package - $74,500 ( 300k Territory Population)
Marketing Package - $94,500 ( 400k Territory Population)
What Time To Eat Delivery Provides You:
- Social Media/Web Marketing Advertising Campaigns
- Custom Websites
- Help Hiring & Training Drivers
- Payment Processing
- Thermal Carriers
- State-of-the-Art Delivery Driver Software
- Mobile App
- Google Food Ordering
- GPS Tracking for Drivers
- Licenses & Permits
- Ongoing Help & Tutorials
- We spend thousands in advertising once you launch
- A Rep Sent to Your Area to Help Build Partnerships with Local Restaurants & Companies
- 6 months total dispatch services; including a team which will be monitoring your dispatching and troubleshooting common order issues
The cost for a Time To Eat Delivery grocery, restaurant and corporate lunch delivery service package is a one-time fee. Whether it’s making adjustments to your website or giving business advice, we don’t charge!
Ready to learn more about starting your own delivery business?
Ready to Learn More?
We have more information on Time To Eat Delivery available today for you to review.
Time To Eat Delivery has received the following awards and acknowledgements:
Mirror Magazine, #1 Delivery Business Package
Time To Eat Delivery is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District Of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Wyoming,
Interested parties should have at least $35,000 in liquid capital to invest.